LAN Speed Test (Version 4) is officially released!
Now available for Windows and Mac OS.
After installing LAN Speed Test v4.0, it begins in (Lite) mode. LAN Speed Test (Lite) is fully functional with no time limits, etc. - only some of the more advanced features are disabled.
LAN Speed Test was designed from the ground up to be a simple but powerful tool for measuring file transfer, hard drive, USB Drive, and Local Area Network (LAN) speeds (wired & wireless). It does this by building a file in memory, then transfers it both ways (without effects of Windows/Mac file caching) while keeping track of the time, and then does the calculations for you. Simple concept and easy to use. You'll find that LAN Speed Test will quickly become one of your favorite network tools!
Some of LAN Speed Test 4.0 features include...
- Test the speed of your Local Network by testing to/from network shared folders
- Test the speed of your local drives (USB Drives, hard drives, etc.)
- Compatible with LST Server (v1.5 or later) for real network performance results without hard drive limitations – Even test your WAN (Internet) speed with LST Server
- Very fast! Most tests are less than 1 minute
- Completely Portable - No installation needed
- Can be run from a hard drive, USB Flash drives, Network Share, etc.
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later and Windows Server 2008 or later
- Compatible with Mac 10.7.5 (Lion) or later
- LAN Speed Test and LAN Speed Test (Lite) are now the same download
- Packets up to 9 GB in size and up to 1000 packets *
- Chunk size adjustable up to 1 MB (for advanced testers)
- View results by Average, Maximum, and Minimum throughputs *
- Progress bar and cancel button allowing user to cancel at any time
- Ability to choose Network Interface Card for computers with multiple NICs
- Ability to view each packet's results in a chart or by details *
- Ability to view results as Gbps, Mbps, Kbps, GBps, MBps, or KBps *
- Email results manually, automatically, or only when under a certain speed *
- Log results to .csv file with user configurable file location. All entries are SQL compatible for easy importing into SQL Server, MySql, etc.) *
- Option to log Avg, Max, & Min automatically *
- View/Edit Log built right into LAN Speed Test *
- Network Scan (see other devices on your network, keep notes about them, etc.) *
- Run multiple tests automatically - any number of tests from 1 sec to 24 hrs apart *
- Open/Save all options and results to .csv file
- Command Line Mode - All testing options available from command line *
- Command Line Builder (automatically builds the command line options that you need based on your current settings) *
- LAN Speed Test's user interface has been greatly improved - Plus it's fully high DPI - aware
* Indicates a feature that is available after purchasing a full license for LAN Speed Test